The Orthodox Anglican Church adheres to
- The ancient way of faith instituted by Christ through the Holy Apostles and brought to England in the earliest days of the Church.
- The original traditions of the Church of England and the vision of the Anglican Reformation – a return to the doctrines and practices of the early Christian Church, before Roman additions and Protestant subtractions.
- Christian orthodoxy, which rejects trends toward secular error – only godly men are ordained to Holy Orders, and marriage is affirmed as a sacred bond between a man and a woman
We believe that
- Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.
- Holy Scripture is God’s written word.
- Communion is an abiding part of worship.
- God has the power to heal the sick and brokenhearted.
- Acceptance of our Lord directs us toward service to our fellow man.
- Inward spiritual development and outward amendment are necessary in the life of every Christian.
Communion is offered during Mass. We practice open communion – anyone baptized by water may take communion.